Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Favorite Quotes


Here are some of our favorite quotes from our girls in our first six months together:

Eliana: (giggling) "More tickle, more tickle."


Nadia: "I love you."

Linda: "I love you too."

Nadia: "I love you one hundred."


(playing doctor)

Nadia to Linda: "Lie down. I want to see your meat."


Nadia: "I want to see God.
"

Linda: "We will all see God when we die.
"

(A few days later)


Linda: "Those batteries are dead."


Nadia: "Batteries see God?"


Nadia: (kissing my forehead) "Cheek"


Linda: "That's my forehead."


Nadia: (laughing) "This not four heads. This one head!"


Nadia's song: 
"Welcome baby, welcome baby..." while touching my belly 
(sung to the tune of "Fahoo fores, dahoo dores,
Welcome Christmas, Christmas day" 
sung by the Whos of Whoville on "How the Grinch Stole Christmas")


(Counting her toes)

Eliana: "One, two, three, duck, nine, ten, nine, thirteen."

(She does have ten, in case you're wondering.)


Nadia’s song:


"Jesus loves me. Jesus loves me. Moo! Moo!


Jesus loves me. Jesus loves me. Cockadoodledoo! Cockadoodledoo!"


(and other animal sounds)


While driving by McDonald's, Nadia saw the big "M" and exclaimed, "Mama, it's your letter!"


Eliana frequently says upon arriving home: "Yay!"




1 comment:

Thanks for commenting. Please refrain from using our full names, as we wish for this blog to remain somewhat anonymous, to prevent its existence from affecting the process in Russia. Your understanding is appreciated.